Overall Position Purpose:
This position exists to provide customer service to applicants, candidates, Registrants, Certificants, educators, vendors, societies, the public and Inteleos staff; and process complex applications while ensuring that Inteleos policies and procedures are accessible, understood and followed receiving guidance from supervisor/manager.
• Maintain currency on all Registrant Services and ARDMS Certification policies, procedures, protocols and
• Provide customer service by responding to queries from individuals regarding the ARDMS programs, activities,
application process, eligibility requirements, schools, study materials;
• Interprets policies and resolves customer issues and concerns in person, via phone, web and/or e-mail
• Process applications in a timely and accurate fashion;
• Assist co-workers and temporary contract workers in resolving customer issues and concerns in a professional
• Maintain and follow processes and procedures as required for organizational ANSI accreditation; and
• Maintains familiarity of functions of each ARDMS department and works as a team player for special
committees and projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Certification or equivalent required in related field; and
• Minimum of two years’ experience providing customer service in an office environment
Required Qualifications/ Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with individuals at
all levels of the organization as well as external contacts
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct letters and reports
• Must be able to work independently and be able to solve basic problems
• Consistent attention to detail while managing multiple projects/tasks within specific time periods
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Strong Collaboration and communications skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Works under direct supervision with well-defined job objectives.
• Makes decisions of moderate complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which often impact the next
• Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
• Incumbent has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide oversight to other employees.
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment. Evening and Weekend work and some travel will be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.