Overall Position Purpose
The Community Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilities operations and maintenance of Inteleos with various services such as reception, office wide projects, building operations, and mailroom services under the direct supervision of the Director of Community Resources. Additional responsibilities will include providing support to the Community Resources Department.
• Welcome Inteleos guests, notify appropriate individuals of guest arrivals, maintain visitor log, and
monitor the Inteleos Hospitality site to ensure marquee is updated as needed and special guest
instructions are followed;
• Ensure front desk area is neat and organized;
• Receive, log in, and distribute all mail, packages, facsimiles, etc. on a daily basis;
• Prepare and process all outgoing mail to be sent via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. and arrange for courier
services when requested;
• Monitor and update Facilities Request site to ensure all request are answered and processed in a
• Operate and maintain standard office equipment to include, but not limited to, general maintenance,
restocking supplies, initial diagnosis and possible repair, scheduling service calls, update critical
information as needed (e.g., postage meter rates, instructions) and providing support/instruction to
individuals as needed;
• Purchase, monitor, inventory and maintain central supply storage of kitchens, mail, and standard office
• Coordinate with vending machine vendors to ensure machines are stocked and operating properly;
• Track, order and distribute employee key fobs. Coordinate with Datawatch and parking services to ensure
the key fob is operating appropriately and validate parking passes where necessary;
• Maintain the appearance and set up of conference rooms to user specifications, ensure they are stocked
and clean, all monitors are turned off at the end of the day, and temperature controls are set properly at
the end of the day;
• Act as liaison with building property management, parking services and communicate needed
information to staff;
• Work with Community Resources team to ensure proper protocols, policies and procedures are in place for
emergency evacuations and act as suite captain for emergency situations;
• Provide administrative support for office/cubicle moves and suite construction;
• Working closely with the Director of Community Resources to procure office furniture as needed;
• Order cubicle/office signs and name badges, and prepare office space and add mailboxes for new staff;
• Order business cards for staff;
• Maintain staff directory;
• Upload and reconcile department invoices and process through PN3;
• Setup and clean-up conference rooms for monthly Community Meetings;
• Work with Director of Community Resources and Manager of Human Resources to ensure policies and
procedures are up-to-date for facilities operations;
• Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logs and issuing badges (if applicable); and
• Maintain processes and procedures as required by ANSI for organization accreditation; and
• Work as a positive role model for all staff.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and some college required, Associate Degree or equivalent preferred;
• Minimum of three years’ experience in an office environment in a similar function
• Must be dependable
• Ability to set up and operate telephone answering systems
• Superior communication, collaboration, and organization skills
• Ability to improve efficiency and find new and better ways to accomplish tasks
• Ability to operate standard office equipment, such as postage meter, copier, fax, and folding machines
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Must be able to work independently and be able to solve basic problems
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with
individuals at all levels of the organization as well as external contacts
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct letters and reports
• Ability to apply consistent attention to detail
• General Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
• Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working
relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
• Ethical/Integrity– employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and
other stakeholders. Lead by example.
• Committed to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right.
o Continuous Learning
• Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude-being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well.
• Works under general supervision with well-defined job objectives.
• Makes decisions of moderate complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which often impact the
next organizational layer.
• Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
• Incumbent has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide oversight to other workers.
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment. Evening and weekend work may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.