Overall Position Purpose:
This position exists to assist Inteleos in carrying out the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources and Facility Department, in the following areas: facilities management, recruitment, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, training, workers’ compensation, and disaster preparedness.
• Participates on committees and special projects as needed.
• Work with Human Resources Manager to ensure all federal, state and local compliance posters are posted
• Assist with the performance review and goal setting process;
• Assist with bi-weekly timesheet review and processing of payroll;
• Upload and track all human resources expenses in the electronic payables system;
• Arrange in-house on-line training sessions, and provide information on outside training to staff and
• Conduct recruitment efforts for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary personnel. Activities include but are
not limited to: screen resumes, schedule and conduct interviews (in person and/or virtually), administer
appropriate assessments, provide recommendations to hiring managers on candidate selection, perform
reference checks and background screening;
• Partner with hiring managers and directors to determine staffing needs and ensure compliance with all
federal and state laws;
• Manage candidate activity for all electronic recruitment sites, and train hiring managers and directors on
the use of the recruitment site(s);
• Develop job announcement, recommend sourcing, and placement of employment advertisement;
• Follow up with candidates, hiring managers and directors to ensure updated information on the interview
• Coordinate the new hire orientation and onboarding process;
• Manages application/resume and file retention for all recruiting efforts;
• Act as liaison with area employment agencies, advertising agencies and temporary agencies, review
contracts, and verify and process agency billings;
• Schedule and oversee temporary employee schedules as requested, as well as setting up interviews if
• Complete employment verifications and unemployment claims;
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements within the
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends, and Federal and State employment legislation, and ensure
compliance pertaining to all personnel matters;
• Maintain and ensure Inteleos policies, procedures and appropriate local, state, and federal laws are being
followed. Answer staff concerns regarding policies and procedures;
• Work as a positive role model and mentor/coach for all staff; and
• Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required by ANSI for organizational accreditation.
• Ensure coverage is maintained at the front desk; providing back-up coverage when necessary or working
with temporary agency to get assistance in the absence of the community resources coordinator;
• Liaison between vendors, property manager and Inteleos on facility related matters;
• Work with the Community Resources Coordinator to ensure the Inteleos suite space is always professional,
organized and cleaned;
• Work with the Community Resources Coordinator to ensure inventory levels are maintained and within
• Respond to facility requests;
• Coordinate, in conjunction with the Community Resources Coordinator, all facility management activities,
including but not limited to Datawatch, parking, and key management;
• Coordinate building evacuations and disaster plans for the office;
• Maintain policies and procedures for facilities department;
• Work with hiring manager on the office/cubicle location for new hires.
• Assist with office/cubicle moves and office construction;
• Track facility expenses in the electronic payables system.
• Coordinate the monthly community meetings to include, but not limited to, emailing staff regarding
upcoming meetings, coordinating presentations, ensuring conference rooms and SKYPE participants are
setup for the meeting, and taking meeting notes.
• Work with the community resources coordinator to ensure the conference rooms are setup and cleaned up
after the meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent, and
• Five or more years’ experience in the Human Resources field
• Two to three years’ experience in office and/or facilities management
• PHR, SHRM-CP or other Human Resources certification preferred
Required Qualifications/ Skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Ability to maintain confidences and manage confidential information.
• Broad knowledge of Human Resources standards and principles
• Knowledge of laws, standards and principles that impact office operations.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and
change course as required
• Consistent attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Demonstrated skill to communicate clearly in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct collateral
• Ability to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
as well as external contacts
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Proficiency using MS Office
• Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
• Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working
relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
• Ethical/Integrity– employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and
other stakeholders. Lead by example.
• Committed to:
• Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
• Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
• Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right.
• Continuous Learning
• Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude-being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well.
• Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives.
• Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design, projects, etc. which regularly impact the next
organizational layer and may impact an organizational function.
• Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
• Incumbent generally has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide regular work
direction to other employees.
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment or an approved remote location. Evening and weekend work, and travel may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.