Overall Position Purpose
This position exists to assist ARDMS with the execution of select MarCom programs and efforts, and provide general administrative support for the department under the general supervision and guidance of the Manager, MarCom.
• Perform administrative tasks and respond to queries from individuals regarding the ARDMS Marketing and
• Maintain up-to-date list of media contacts;
• Prepare and execute departmental reports, including collecting data, formatting report and distribution (via
SONIC, email, etc.);
• Manage incoming external communication to the departmental email address to insure targeted, effective and
• Assist in the execution of outgoing marketing and communication efforts to insure targeted, effective
• Maintain up-to-date inventory of all departmental collateral;
• Assist with ordering and coordinating materials for exhibits, meetings and events;
• Perform thorough, independent research as needed;
• Obtain analytical data and compile reports for all marketing activities such as ads, email campaigns, web
• Maintain familiarity of functions of each ARDMS department and works as a team player for special
committees and projects; and
• Maintain processes/procedures as required for organizational ANSI accreditation.
• Bachelor Degree, Certification or equivalent in marketing or communications; and
• Minimum of two years’ experience in an office environment
Required Qualifications/ Skills
• Ability to conduct research and analysis, prepare data for reports and to make decisions of moderate
complexity involving a limited number of factors, some of which may not be well defined
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff from all levels of the organization as
well as external contacts
• Demonstrable verbal communication skills as well as demonstrable skills in writing concise, logical and
grammatically correct letters and reports
• Superior analytical skills
• Consistent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Strong collaboration and communications skills
• Proficiency using computers in a Microsoft Office environment
• Works under general supervision with well-defined job objectives.
• Makes decisions of moderate complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which often impact the next
• Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
• Incumbent has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide oversight to other workers.
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment. Some evening and weekend work may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment. Inteleos headquarters are located in Rockville, Maryland. Inteleos employs approximately 70 people. Inteleos offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package which includes: health, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, a generous PTO package, matching 401k and more. To be considered for this exciting new opportunity, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirement via ARDMSjobs@ARDMS.org.
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.