Overall Position Purpose:
This position exists to ensure that Inteleos examinations are published on-time and according to identified standards of excellence. This position will provide comprehensive management of the entire examination development process, including quality assurance for assigned examination programs.
• Manage the project details, tasks, and timelines for the development and deployment of multiple
medical imaging certification assessment programs;
• Work with testing staff to ensure a seamless flow between item development, form building, quality
control checks, content review, final form review, form publishing, and data analysis;
• Maintain a close relationship with Assessment Committee SMEs and other volunteers;
• Develop and successfully execute project plans for specified exams; these plans will include exam roll-
out schedules, Job Task Analysis, Standard Setting, Practice Exams, writing projects, editing needs, item
review workshops, volunteer trainings, calibration of results, and all other components of building and
• Work with outside vendors, testing staff, and volunteers to ensure that each exam meets content
outline and style guide requirements;
• Anticipate item and test development needs for assigned examination programs and build multi-year
plans to meet those needs;
• Coordinate efforts concerning the assigned exam programs across the organization;
• Communicate consistently with key staff and volunteer subject matter experts (SMEs) by sharing
updates, opportunities and anticipated challenges; this includes monthly calls with SMEs, and providing
summary information and talking points for meetings and events;
• Work with Manager, Test Development to develop and adhere to exam budgets;
• Represent Inteleos at events within the specialties of exams for which they are responsible;
• Ensure item databases are meticulously maintained and conform to approved guidelines;
• Stay current with trends and statistics relating to the assigned examination programs including exam
volumes, pass rates, potential competitors, etc., and initiate organizational action, if necessary;
• Ensure volunteer SMEs within assigned specialties receive the support they need;
• Work with testing team and other staff to ensure all Inteleos meetings and events are productive and
engaging for our volunteers;
• Work with Assessment Committee volunteer SMEs to develop succession plan recommendations;
• Comply with directions and instructions from Manager, Test Development and Director of Testing and
perform tasks and assume responsibilities as assigned; and
• Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required by ANSI for organizational accreditation
• Bachelor’s Degree, Certification, or equivalent required (English, Education, Project Management
• Experience in Education and/or Assessment preferred
• Project Management Certification (PMP) desirable; and
• One to three years of experience in a similar function
Required Qualifications/ Skills
• Superior project management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with
individuals at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical, and grammatically correct letters and reports
• Consistent attention to detail
• Ability to inspire and motivate staff and volunteers
• Good public speaking skills
• Ability to coordinate efforts and work flow with staff members from all levels and departments of the
• Strong collaboration skills with ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
• Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
• Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working
relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thought and opinions of others.
• Ethical/Integrity -employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and
other stakeholders. Lead by example.
• Committed to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right
o Continuous Learning
• Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude- being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well
• Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives.
• Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which regularly impact the
next organizational layer and may impact an organizational function.
• Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
• Incumbent generally has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide regular work
direction to other employees.
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment or an approved remote location. Some evening and weekend work will be required, and some travel may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.