An applicant, candidate or Registrant may submit an appeal of an adverse ARDMS action or decision based on any of the following reasons: (Click on the tabs below to read specific appeal instructions.)
a. The applicant/candidate was found to be ineligible to take or complete an examination;
b. The candidate did not pass or successfully complete the examination due to the following reasons: (1)
disruptive examination conditions, (2) absence from an examination appointment due to a medical situation,
(3) loss/bereavement, (4) inclement weather
An appeal must be made in writing and submitted by:
• Uploading to MY ARDMS account. Upload new documents under “Uploaded Documents" under the "My
Resources" tab. Select Pearson VUE Appeals; or
• E-mail to appeals@ARDMS.org with the subject line of “Appeal”; or
• Letter addressed to ARDMS, Attn: Appeal, 1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600 Rockville, MD 20852-1402; or
• Fax to (301) 738-0312, Attn: Appeal.
The grounds for appeals to the review panel are for those stated in the previous sentence. Actions regarding ARDMS compliance policy may not be appealed to the ARDMS Review Panel.