Organize and update your personal information to ensure your name and contact information is correct.
Any Registrants, Applicants or Candidates who change their name and/or address must notify ARDMS immediately to eliminate potential complications into Pearson VUE examination entry.
For your security, address changes can only be made by logging into MY ARDMS account.
How to make a name change:
• You can change your middle name by logging in to MY ARDMS and clicking on “Update or View my Profile."
• To change your first and last name,
- Submit your request to ARDMS
- Include a completed Name Change Request Form
- Provide legal documentation verifying the change of name
Your request and documentation may be uploaded through your MY ARDMS account, faxed to (301) 576-8578, scanned and emailed to NameChanges@ARDMS.org or mailed to:
Attn: Name Change
1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600
Rockville, MD 20852-1402
All documentation submitted must be legible. You can verify the update by logging on to MY ARDMS 48 business hours after the request is received in the ARDMS office.
Supporting legal documentation required must include:
• Photocopy of a non-expired government issued photo identification with signature
• Photocopy of marriage certificate, or
• Photocopy of divorce decree, or
• Photocopy of name change decree
ARDMS Mailing List Usage
ARDMS makes postal lists available for rental for carefully screened third-party offers such as continuing education, recruitment and other industry-related offers.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional mailings via the secure MY ARDMS site.
• Log on to MY ARDMS
• Click on “Update or View my Profile"
• Under “Notification Preferences” you can manage your ARDMS subscriptions
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from ARDMS notices concerning your status with ARDMS.