ARDMS sends Registrants many communications through multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, postal mail, MY ARDMS) to remind them of the need to renew their credential(s) by the renewal deadline, and to reinstate if the renewal deadline was not met.
If you still have not reinstated by the final reinstatement deadline of August 1, 2018, your credential(s) are permanently revoked, resulting in your need to retake all necessary ARDMS examinations and pay all applicable fees to regain an Active status.
Revocation means that:
• You will no longer hold an Active Registrant status;
• You cannot represent yourself as an ARDMS Registrant with regards to ARDMS certification,
including any misstatement about being ARDMS credentialed in any specialty to current or
future employers or others;
• You will no longer be included in the Directory of ARDMS Registrants, and your name will be listed
as “no longer certified" on the ARDMS website;
• You can no longer display your ARDMS certification certificate(s); and you will not receive any of
the standard ARDMS privileges and benefits; and
• You will not have access to MY ARDMS or the CME Bank.
If you have questions, contact the Customer Caret team, 9 am - 4 pm Eastern:
Phone: 301-738-8401, ext. 1
Toll-free: 800-541-9754, ext. 1