Attend a free item writing workshop, on October 14, 2017, in Denver, CO from 9am to 3pm. This workshop provides a unique opportunity for volunteers to learn how to write examination questions and contribute to examination development.
This event is open to ARDMS and APCA registrants residing in the surrounding area. Breakfast will be provided.
The following specialties will be represented:
• Fetal Echocardiography
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Pediatric Sonography
• Vascular Technology
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Learn how volunteers contribute to the development of examinations.
• Receive training in Item Writing best practices.
• Improve item writing skills.
• Meet Inteleos staff and volunteer leadership.
• Network with fellow ultrasound professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Recently registered ultrasound professionals who are interested in becoming more involved in the
• Educators who want more involvement in the board examination.
• Seasoned professionals who would like to contribute their wealth of experience to the next generation.
• You must be an ARDMS Registrant or APCA Certificant in good standing.
• You must be able to take the recorded Item Writing Training webinar prior to October 14.
• You must be able to attend the full-day session on October 14.
• You must be able to commit to writing 10 items before December 31, 2017.
Please indicate your interest by Thursday, October 5, 2017 by completing the survey at the link below.