Completing & Submitting the Application
Applicants must apply online, pay all fees and submit all of the required supporting documentation in order for ARDMS to determine if they are eligible to sit for ARDMS examinations. Fees are processed before documentation review takes place.
By submitting a completed and signed application to ARDMS for review, you agree that:
You will be bound by and comply with all ARDMS rules and policies as from time to time may be established or amended, including but not limited to, the timely payment of all applicable fees, satisfaction of all annual maintenance, certification and renewal requirements, and compliance with the ARDMS discipline rules;
The information provided in your application and in support of your application and any other information that you may provide to ARDMS in the future is truthful and accurate. In the event that information you provide to ARDMS changes or you learn that it is untrue or inaccurate, you will provide corrected information to ARDMS in a timely manner;
All documents, communications, and other information received by ARDMS become the property of ARDMS and will not be returned;
ARDMS, in its discretion, may request from you or others information concerning matters that may be relevant to your eligibility for certification and certification status;
ARDMS may communicate to state or Federal authorities, employers, and others information concerning your eligibility for certification or certification status;
Information regarding your examination results, as described in the "Notification of Examination Results/Release of Scores" and "Policy Concerning Score Reports to Program Directors" may be conveyed to your program director as requested by your school or program;
Without limitation, ARDMS may deny, revoke, suspend, or otherwise take action with regard to your eligibility for certification or certification in the case of:
- Ineligibility for ARDMS certification;
- Irregularity in connection with any ARDMS examination;
- Unauthorized possession of, use, or access to ARDMS examinations, documents, or materials;
- Material misrepresentation or fraud: (i) regarding ARDMS certification, or (ii) in any statement to ARDMS including, but not limited to, statements made to assist the applicant, registrant, or prospective candidate to apply for, obtain, or retain certification;
- Revocation, suspension, or other disciplinary action by a state licensing board, Federal agency, or national professional association;
- The conviction of, plea of guilty, or plea of nolo contendere to any crime (felony and/or misdemeanor) other than a speeding or parking violation; or
Failure to cooperate with ARDMS concerning investigations of alleged grounds for discipline, including the collection of relevant information.
The decision as to whether your examination results and other eligibility requirements qualify you for certification rests solely and exclusively with ARDMS and that its decision is final;
Sanctions may be imposed for any violation of the ARDMS discipline rules, and ARDMS may make information publicly available concerning your sanction status; and
- You hereby agree to release and exonerate, and shall indemnify and hold harmless, ARDMS and its officers, directors, committee members, employees, agents and representatives ("Indemnified Parties") from any and all liability of every nature and kind growing out of any action or inaction by any Indemnified Party pertaining to your ARDMS application, eligibility, examination, certification, or status.
Note: ARDMS will not receive visitors at the headquarters office.