Application Sample Letters
General Application Sample Letters
Some general sample letters contain numbers that correspond to the numbered list at the bottom of this page.
- Prerequisite 2 Sample Letter
- Student Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
- Graduate Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
- Employer Sample Letter
- Program Completion Sample Letter
- Residency Fellowship Completion Sample Letter
Prerequisite 7 Statements
- Abdomen (AB) Sonographer Statement
- Adult Echo (AE) Sonographer Statement
- Breast (BR) Sonographer Statement
- Fetal Echo (FE) Sonographer Statement
- Neurosonology (NE) Sonographer Statement
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) Sonographer Statement
- Pediatric Echo (PE) Sonographer Statement
- Vascular Technology (VT) Sonographer Statement
- Physician Experience Statement
RPVI Application Sample Letters
Patient Log (All Credentials)
Numbers Corresponding to the Sample Letters
General Application Letter(s) documenting clinical experience must include the following:
- Be an official letter with the address and telephone number indicated.
- Include the current date.
- Employment letters must indicate full-time or part-time training/experience AND must include the total number of paid clinical hours.
- State actual dates of employment or program - mm/dd/yyyy
- Program completion letters must include the total number of hours in the program and state individually, the number of didactic and clinical hours in the program.
- Contain original signatures (stamped and/or computer generated signatures are not acceptable).
- Provide a physician’s medical license number or chief sonographer’s/technologist’s ARDMS number.
Note: Letters cannot be signed by a relative of the applicant.