Important MSK Application Information
The application period for the March 12 - April 12, 2013 period is now closed. ARDMS will begin accepting applications for the September 10 - October 11, 2013 administration period on June 10, 2013.
Important Testing Center Update
- At the test center, you must present two current, valid signature IDs, one of which must be a non-expired government-issued photo ID with your signature; see the accepted list of IDs here.
- The name on this application must EXACTLY MATCH the name on both current, valid signature IDs.
- Jane R. Doe and Jane Rachel Doe DO NOT EXACTLY MATCH.
- Failure to present two acceptable IDs will prevent your admission to the test center. If this happens, you will be marked absent and you will forfeit the entire examination fee and seat.
- If the names do not EXACTLY MATCH, update your ARDMS name of record.
- A candidate is NOT ALLOWED to leave the testing center to obtain their ID’s, and the candidate is NOT ALLOWED to have someone bring them their ID’s while they wait at the testing center.
Required Documentation: You will be required to submit to ARDMS the necessary supporting documentation, based on your Prerequisite selection, within 21 days of submission of your online application. All documentation (licenses/certifications, CME certificates, patient logs, etc) must be in English or include a notarized translation. Do not continue if you cannot meet that deadline. If the documentation is not received within that time frame, ARDMS will automatically refund your application less the $100 USD processing fee per examination. All documents must be scanned and sent via e-mail to MSKAppProcessing@ardms.org.
Equipment: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is available free at http://get.adobe.com/reader. You will also need to be connected to a printer with paper.
Time: Please allot sufficient time to fill out the online application. However, you can return and complete the application at any time. When you log back in, provide the log in information and the application will automatically populate.
Payment: Please have your credit card ready (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). ARDMS also accepts payment via electronic check payment. The MSK examination is $450 USD ( for non physicians) and $600 USD (for physicians - MD/DO/DPM) which includes a non-refundable $100 USD processing fee.
*Be sure to read all ARDMS application documents, procedures and policies.