Registered in Musculoskeletal™ (RMSK™) Sonography Credential and MSK Exam Information
The new Registered in Musculoskeletal™ (RMSK™) sonography credential and MSK exam raises the standard of musculoskeletal sonography practice worldwide and promotes best practices for enhanced patient safety. To be eligible for a RMSK credential and earn your certification, you must first meet specific educational and professional experience requirements. You must then pass the Musculoskeletal (MSK) sonography examination, which is four hours long and contains 200 questions.
The next application period opens on December 12, 2013 for the Spring administration, March 12 - April 12, 2014. SIGN UP NOW! Receive the latest updates about the RMSK credential and the MSK sonography examination.
- MSK Prerequisite Requirements
- MSK How to Apply Guide
- MSK Practice Examination
- MSK Examination Sample Questions
- MSK Frequently Asked Questions
- MSK Examination Schedule
- The MSK Sonography Credentialing Examination Content Outline
- Listing of MSK CME Courses
- Listing of ARDMS-accepted CME Sponsors and CME Websites
Who should take the MSK examination? The RMSK™ credential and MSK exam are for individuals who hold a current valid license or active certification in a health related field* and who practice musculoskeletal ultrasound to include but not limited to:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians and Specialists
- Sports Medicine Practitioners
- Osteopathic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons
*An individual who's health care practice is enhanced, or directly related to the use of MSK sonography.