The Fetal Echocardiography (FE) specialty examination for the RDMS credential is three hours long and contains 150 multiple-choice questions. In order to earn the RDCS credential, the FE examination must be taken and passed in conjunction with the SPI examination.
- Review the Fetal Echocardiography Content Outline
- Take the Fetal Echocardiography Practice Examination
- Apply for the Fetal Echocardiography Examination
- Schedule the Fetal Echocardiography Examination
- Additional Examination Preparatory Resources
Please note: Applicants may pursue the FE specialty under either the RDMS or RDCS credential. Once the designated credential is earned, it cannot be switched.