Prepare for an Examination
Important Testing Center Update:
- At the test center, you must present two current, valid signature IDs, one of which must be a non-expired government-issued photo ID with your signature; see the accepted list of IDs here.
- The name on this application must EXACTLY MATCH the name on both current, valid signature IDs.
- Jane R. Doe and Jane Rachel Doe DO NOT EXACTLY MATCH.
- Failure to present two acceptable IDs will prevent your admission to the test center. If this happens, you will be marked absent and you will forfeit the entire examination fee and seat.
- If the names do not EXACTLY MATCH, update your ARDMS name of record.
- A candidate is NOT ALLOWED to leave the testing center to obtain their ID’s, and the candidate is NOT ALLOWED to have someone bring them their ID’s while they wait at the testing center.
Practice Examinations: ARDMS offers short (30-question) practice versions of examinations online...
Content Outlines: ARDMS provides content outlines for various examinations...
Study Materials from Other Organizations: ARDMS does not endorse any specific information...
Sample Questions - ARDMS features two types of questions:
- Advanced Item Types - New!
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Examination Sample Questions - New!
- Multiple Choice