The content outlines for all ARDMS examinations are listed below. ARDMS conducts Job/Task Analyses (JTAs) to ensure that the content outlines reflect current practice. The content outlines are developed based on the results of the JTAs.
New content outlines will go into effect in 2013 for select examinations. For those examinations, both the current and the new content outlines are presented here.
Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI)
- Abdomen (Effective Summer 2013)
- Adult Echocardiography
- Breast (Effective Summer 2013)
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Fetal Echocardiography (Effective Spring 2014)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Neurosonology (Effective Summer 2013)
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Echocardiography (Effective Spring 2014)
- Vascular Technology
- Vascular Technology (Effective Summer 2013)
Physicians' Vascular Interpretation (PVI)
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Sonography New!
*Dates are subject to change. Please check back for updates.