The content outlines for all ARDMS examinations are listed below. ARDMS conducts Job/Task Analyses (JTAs) to ensure that the content outlines reflect current practice. The content outlines are developed based on the results of the JTAs.
New content outlines will go into effect in 2014 for select examinations. For those examinations, both the current and the new content outlines are presented here.
Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI)
- Abdomen (Effective as of August 1, 2013)
- Adult Echocardiography
- Breast (Effective as of August 1, 2013)
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Fetal Echocardiography (Effective Spring 2014)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Echocardiography (Effective Spring 2014)
- Vascular Technology (Effective as of August 1, 2013)
Physicians' Vascular Interpretation (PVI)
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Sonography New!
*Dates are subject to change. Please check back for updates.