The following questions represent some common ways ARDMS exam items may be phrased. Question #4 is an example of a Hotspot question.
1. Hertz is a unit of measurement used to describe what wave characteristic?
2. What is an advantage of a waterpath delay?
- Improve beam penetration
- Detect rapidly moving structures
- Insulate the patient from electrical shock
- Improve visualization of superficial structures
3. A low frequency transducer is best at visualizing which anatomical structure?
- Calf veins
4. Using your mouse, indicate with the cursor the tendon in this image.
- See red "x" mark in image above.