Schedule an Examination
May 11th and May 18th – Maintenance of the Exam Scheduling System: On May 11th and May 18th, the PearsonVUE examination scheduling system will be undergoing routine maintenance. On these dates, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel examination appointments. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Important Testing Center Update:
- At the test center, you must present two current, valid signature IDs, one of which must be a non-expired government-issued photo ID with your signature; see the accepted list of IDs here.
- The name on this application must EXACTLY MATCH the name on both current, valid signature IDs.
- Jane R. Doe and Jane Rachel Doe DO NOT EXACTLY MATCH.
- Failure to present two acceptable IDs will prevent your admission to the test center. If this happens, you will be marked absent and you will forfeit the entire examination fee and seat.
- If the names do not EXACTLY MATCH, update your ARDMS name of record.
- A candidate is NOT ALLOWED to leave the testing center to obtain their ID’s, and the candidate is NOT ALLOWED to have someone bring them their ID’s while they wait at the testing center.
Examination Administration: Overview of the policies and procedures governing ARDMS examinations...
Examination Confirmation: Login to MY ARDMS and view your Examination Confirmation Letter...
Schedule an ARDMS Examination: This link will take you to the website of ARDMS testing vendor, Pearson VUE...