Annual Renewal Fee
Renewing your registry annually helps ARDMS continue to fulfill our mission of promoting quality care and patient safety through the certification and continuing knowledge of ultrasound professionals. ARDMS is dedicated to providing our Registrants and the global ultrasound community the highest and most comprehensive level of professional services and support.
ARDMS Renewal Fees*
- $75 for RDMS, RDCS, RVT
- $100 for RPVI
- $75 for RMSK ($100 with MD/DO/DPM designation)
Did You Know?
With Registrants by our side, ARDMS has achieved the prestige of being largest sonography credentialing organization with continuous national and international growth.
- ARDMS has Registrants in 70 different countries worldwide
- In 2005, Ghana was the first country an ARDMS exam was administered outside of USA and Canada
- Excluding USA and Canada, 26 countries administer ARDMS exams
Once your registry is renewed you can expect:
- An updated Registrants identification (ID) card is sent to you for 2015.
- Your name will continue to be listed in the ARDMS Directory of Registrants through 2015.
- You are attesting that you are in compliance with ARDMS Compliance Policies.
If you miss the December 31, 2014 renewal payment deadline, your credentials will be revoked. To have your credentials reinstated, please follow the reinstatement policy.
Registrant renewal fees, application fees, dues, contributions or gifts to ARDMS are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. These payments may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses under Section 162 of the Internal Revenue Code. ARDMS has been organized under Section 501(c)(6) of the IRC. The ARDMS tax identification number is 51-0184277. You may wish to consult your tax advisor for further assistance.