Overall Position Purpose:
This position exists to assist Inteleos with ensuring that Compliance and ADA matters and related applications are processed according to Inteleos policies and procedures, and provide general administrative support for the department under the direct supervision and guidance of the Manager, Compliance and Accreditation.
- Perform administrative tasks and respond to queries from individuals regarding the Inteleos Compliance and ADA programs;
- Perform all in-take tasks, including but not limited to obtaining all requisite documentation, in connection with reported Compliance and ADA matters to ensure matter is prepared in a decision-ready format for further analysis, review and determination of next steps and in keeping within required time tables;
- Perform research as needed and conduct analysis of criminal documents, police reports, related news articles, data management systems (PACER) and public records to locate specific facts appropriate data, precedents, and policies having a bearing on conduct in violation of Inteleos Compliance policies;
- Prepares report summaries for review by the Compliance Review Panel;
- Prepare mail and track Compliance and ADA related correspondence;
- Assist with planning of and preparation for Compliance Hearings and other related conferences and meetings;
- Maintain familiarity of functions of each Inteleos department and works as a team player for special committees and projects; and
- Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required by ANSI for organizational accreditation.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field; and
- Minimum of two years of experience in an office environment
Required Qualifications/ Skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis, prepare data for reports and to make decisions of moderate complexity involving a limited number of factors, some of which may not be well defined
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff from all levels of the organization as well as external contacts
- Demonstrable verbal communication skills as well as demonstrable skills in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct letters and reports
- Superior interpersonal
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Proficiency using computers in a Microsoft Office environment
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thought and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity -employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
- Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
- Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do
- Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right
- Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude- being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well
- Works under direct supervision with well-defined job objectives
- Makes decisions of moderate complexity regarding work design, projects, etc., which often impact the next organizational layer
- Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness.
- Incumbent has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide oversight to other workers