Overall Position Purpose:
This position exists to support the Manager, Finance in the operations of the Finance Division to provide Inteleos with organizational, departmental and general reporting development and analysis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual organization-wide reports in support of Inteleos’ operational initiatives and support strategic analysis as needed;
- Support the Board approved annual budget by developing insightful reports, researching monthly variances and providing explanations specifically involving, but not limited to, approved initiatives/projects and related contracts;
- Assist with departmental analysis of actual spending versus budget and the development of revised forecast expectations;
- Monitor intercompany transactions between Inteleos’ non-profit and for-profit subsidiaries ensuring company policy compliance;
- Support the preparation and analysis of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to the Senior Leadership Team and the Finance Committee of the Inteleos’ Board of Directors;
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis of exam productivity and revenue, meeting and travel costs, and other operational metrics;
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Customer Management System as it relates to exam and revenue production to assist in improving revenue analysis;
- Compile data for the quarterly Operational and Financial Update for the Finance and Audit Committee;
- Prepare schedules and assist with interim and annual audit preparation as needed;
- Work closely with the Accounting team as it involves Inteleos’ accounting/reporting systems, policies, procedures and reporting;
- Adhere to the Finance division’s policies and procedures as required by ANSI for organizational accreditation; and
- Maintain familiarity of Inteleos’ staff policies and the functions of each Inteleos department.
- Bachelor’s degree, Certification or equivalent in Accounting or Finance; and
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a departmental function; understanding of managerial accounting and reporting
- Experience with Great Plains, Prophix, or other Corporate Performance Management software desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, including writing skills, in order to interact effectively, efficiently, and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct letters and reports
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced and comfortable in a highly automated environment
- Self-starter with consistent attention to detail and ability to follow through on issues
- Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions
- Strong organizational communication and collaborative skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thought and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity -employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
- Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
- Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do
- Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right
- Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude- being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well
- Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives
- Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design, projects, etc. which regularly impact the next organizational layer and may impact an organizational function
- Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality and appropriateness
- Incumbent generally has no formal supervisory responsibility, though may provide regular work di
This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the position. It is not all-inclusive and an incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time. This description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.