Overall Position Purpose:
The Global Manager, Outreach position exists to lead and provide thought leadership and outreach for potential new clients, build external relationships and partnerships to assist in the growth of the Certificate Assessment programs, to articulate our organizational lead pipeline, to consultatively respond to inquiries, and to develop insights and intelligence to inform the development of the programs within the Certificate Assessment department.
- Research and identify target communities and develop an outreach plan designed to raise awareness and ultimately grow the Certificate Assessment programs;
- Provide strategic leadership for programs within the Certificate Assessments Department, including new market identification, developing outreach strategies, and working cross departmentally to identify, reach and recruit new groups to engage;
- Proactively contact target communities and all generated leads while working with the Inteleos Marketing Team to optimize and improve our lead generation processes;
- Provide significant thought leadership/maturity as it will need to deal and pro-actively articulate (leadup) others at the executive level that are engaged with outreach;
- Develop new business opportunities for Certificate Assessment programs;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to help attract, boost and strengthen global partnerships including informational webinars for clients and prospects;
- Responds to all inquiries and serves as our key customer relationship manager;
- Articulate and organize direct lead pipeline with all stakeholders involved in outreach activities for the Certificate Assessment Team;
- In collaboration with the Certificate Assessment team, organize and lead Certificate Assessment program outreach meetings and events;
- Attend industry conferences and events and contribute information on upcoming market trends;
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders involved in outreach;
- In collaboration with the Certificate Assessment team, develop customized proposals for clients and plan growth strategies;
- Proactively manage assigned department programs, workflows, and projects to assure timely and accurate roll-out of processes and programs utilizing collaborative and consensus-building management techniques to lead departmental and cross-departmental projects;
- Assume significant responsibility in the forecasting, determining and setting of budget allocations required to meet departmental and organizational strategic objectives ensuring fiscal responsibility, strict adherence to the Board approved budget and financial policies, and monitoring financial trends to allow for strategic adjustments to assure maximum ROI;
- Develop, implement and maintain Certificate Assessments department’s policies and procedures; and
- Maintain familiarity of Inteleos staff policies and the functions of each Inteleos department and works as a positive role model and mentor/coach for all staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Certification or equivalent in a related field;
- Minimum of five years of experience working in departmental function;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a management role;
- Minimum of three years of Global Marketing and Business Development experience; and
- Experience working with start-up of new programs or LEAN methodology or Agile Project Management
Required Qualifications/ Skills
- Working knowledge of business and people management principles, theories and concepts in the work field, strategic planning and resource allocation/modeling/leadership techniques
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- Ability to coordinate efforts and workflow with staff members from all levels and departments of the organization as well as external contacts
- Capable of analyzing problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgment
- Superior project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally at times with short notice
- Ability to lead in a team environment, act as role model and coach to all staff.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude under stressful conditions, and assist in building and maintaining a positive culture in department and organization as a whole
- Strong verbal, written and collaborative skills to fulfill management level communication and correspondence
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficiency with budgeting
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to articulate and provide leadership to a large team of people involved in outreach
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Ability to positively handle conflicts and self-motivate
- Comfort in working with other cultures and global mindset
- Experience with digital marketing setting up landing pages and running webinars
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thought and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity -employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
- Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
- Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do
- Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care and vigilance to get the job done right
- Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude- being ready, available and willing to get the job done and done well
- Works under executive guidance, with considerable latitude in determining work objectives.
- Makes decisions of considerable complexity on business or technical matters often in ambiguous contexts.
- Decisions have medium and long-term impact on a significant organizational function and frequently impact the organization as a whole.
- Incumbent may have some formal supervisory responsibility or provide regular work direction and/or technical oversight to others.