After all of your diligent preparation and hours spent studying, here are a few valuable tips to help make your examination day a success:
• Double check that you know where the test center is before examination day and give
yourself plenty of time to get there. Remember, you MUST arrive and register at least
30 minutes before the examination begins.
• Get a good night's sleep before you take your examination. Being well rested and
relaxed when you take your examination will help you concentrate.
• Bring one form of current and valid identification that complies with the test center
• Travel light. The only thing you can bring into the testing room is you. You can store
your personal belongings — your car keys, watch, smartphone, purse, backpack, etc. —
in lockers at the test center. The following items are not allowed in test centers: study
materials, food, drink, visitors/guests, pets and children.
• Request a white board if you plan to jot down notes during the examination. Test
centers are using white boards (rather than paper) in an effort to "go green."