General Application Sample Letters:
• Prerequisite 2 Sample Letter
• Student Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
• Graduate Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
• Employer Sample Letter
• Program Completion Sample Letter
• Residency Fellowship Completion Sample Letter
Patient Log (All Credentials):
• Patient Log
Numbers Corresponding to the Sample Letters
Letter(s) documenting clinical experience must include the following:
- Be an official letter with the address and telephone number indicated.
- Include the current date.
- Employment letters must indicate full-time or part-time training/experience AND must include the total number of paid clinical hours.
- State actual dates of employment or program – mm/dd/yyyy
- Program completion letters must include the total number of hours in the program and state individually, the number of didactic and clinical hours in the program.
- Contain original signatures (stamped and/or computer generated signatures are not acceptable).
- Provide a physician’s medical license number or chief sonographer’s/technologist’s ARDMS number.
Note: Letters cannot be signed by a relative of the applicant.