Due to COVID-19, our staff is currently working remotely. So as to not delay the review of your application, please do not mail or fax in any application documents at this time. To upload application documents please log-in to your MY ARDMS account. Please visit the ARDMS COVID-19 page for additional details.
Sonographer-level Sample Letters
• Prerequisite 2 Sample Letter
• Student Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
• Graduate Prerequisite 3B Sample Letter
• Employer Sample Letter
• Program Completion Sample Letter
• Residency Fellowship Completion Sample Letter
• Third-Party Attestation Form
• Patient Log
Numbers Corresponding to the Sample Letters
Letter(s) documenting clinical experience must include the following:
- Be an official letter with the address and telephone number indicated.
- Include the current date.
- Employment letters must indicate full-time or part-time training/experience AND must include the total number of paid clinical hours.
- State actual dates of employment or program – mm/dd/yyyy
- Program completion letters must include the total number of hours in the program and state individually, the number of didactic and clinical hours in the program.
- Contain original signatures (stamped and/or computer generated signatures are not acceptable).
- Provide a physician’s medical license number or chief sonographer’s/technologist’s ARDMS number.
Note: Letters cannot be signed by a relative of the applicant.