If you do not renew your ARDMS Registry by the December 31, 2021 deadline, you are no longer an Active Registrant. You cannot represent yourself as an Active ARDMS Registrant with regard to ARDMS credential(s), including any misstatement of fact about being currently ARDMS certified in any specialty, to current employers or others. You can no longer display your ARDMS credential(s), certificate(s) including digital badges.
- You are to immediately cease all such unauthorized use of the ARDMS credential(s).
- Continuing to represent yourself as certified is prohibited and such unauthorized activity may result in you being subject to a compliance review, in addition to being responsible for the payment of all attorney’s fees incurred by ARDMS in our efforts to compel you to refrain from any unauthorized use of ARDMS credential designations.
- The reinstatement process allows you to reinstate your Active Status to prevent your credential(s) from being permanently revoked. You have two opportunities to reinstate your ARDMS credential(s):
|||1st Reinstatement Opportunity||Final Reinstatement Opportunity|
|Deadline||February 28, 2022||August 1, 2022|
|Fees||Renewal Fee + $150 USD Administrative Fee||Renewal Fee + $300 USD Reinstatement Fee|
Please note that different renewal and reinstatement policies apply to December Registrants – those who earned their first credential between December 1 and 31, 2021. Click here to view those policies.
You have until February 28, 2022 to pay the ARDMS renewal plus a $150 USD administrative fee and attest online. If you miss the February 28 deadline, you have one final opportunity to reinstate by paying the annual renew fee and a $300 reinstatement fee, and attesting online by the August 1, 2022 deadline.
Note: Renewals are now paperless. ARDMS no longer accepts mail-in payments for renewal fees. Pay your renewal fee and attest online by logging on to MY ARDMS.
ARDMS renewal fees are:
$85 for RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RMSKS.
RENEWAL FEE PAYMENT METHODS
You can quickly and easily reinstate your credential(s) by using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express by logging on to MY ARDMS. It’s FAST, EASY and SECURE! Visit MY ARDMS .
Please note that we do not accept bill pay checks that are processed through your bank. Bill pay checks are similar to personal checks, as your bank issues a check that is sent through the mail.
Registrant renewal fees, application fees, dues, contributions or gifts to Inteleos are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. These payments may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses under Section 162 of the Internal Revenue Code. Inteleos has been organized under Section 501(c) (6) of the IRC. The Inteleos tax identification number is 51-0184277. You may wish to consult your tax advisor for further assistance.
If your ARDMS three-year CME period ends with the December 31, 2021 renewal deadline and you do not reinstate by February 28, 2022, you must submit copies of a total of 40 ARDMS-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 30 CMEs or 80 ARDMS-accepted CMEs if your original requirement was 60 CMEs. The CMEs must be earned in your three-year CME period up to December 31, 2021. The deadline for final reinstatement is August 1, 2022. Refer to www.ARDMS.org/CME for a full list of CME requirements – the type of CMEs required varies depending on the credentials you hold.
Fees and all required CMEs must be received together via mail. CME documentation must include the following information (do not send original certificates):
• Your full name; handwritten entries are acceptable
• Your ID number; handwritten entries are acceptable
• Date of course or activity (dated between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2021*) – must be pre-
printed, handwritten entries will be denied
• Name of the ARDMS-approved sponsoring organization. (Please visit ARDMS.org for a complete
list.) – must be pre-printed, handwritten entries will be denied
• Title of course or activity – must be pre-printed, handwritten entries will be denied
• Number of credit hours awarded – handwritten entries are acceptable
*If you earned your first credential in 2018, then you must mail in copies of your required number of ARDMS-accepted CMEs earned anytime between the date you earned your first credential in 2018 and December 31, 2021.