Want to get involved? Get started by educating yourself on ARDMS volunteer benefits and opportunities.
ARDMS is proud of our long-standing collaboration with our over 300 volunteers. Together, we continue to lead the field of diagnostic medical ultrasound and ensure patient safety by administering our credentials. We invite you to become part of this prestigious team.
How You Will Benefit From Volunteering
- Network with sonography professionals at our annual events
- Your ARDMS CME requirements may be waived (some, varies by activity)
- Impact the content of our examinations
- Elevate the sonography profession by keeping standards in place
- Keep your own skills sharp and current
- Provide better quality care to your patients
- Grow as a leader and shape the future of the sonography profession
- Engage with ARDMS staff
- Give back to the sonography profession
Hear how your fellow sonographers have benefited from volunteering with the ARDMS.
Read our ARDMS Volunteer Testimonials!
Volunteer Opportunities You Might Be Interested In
- Write Exam Questions
- Develop Our Maintenance of Certification Program
- Review Compliance Cases – coming soon!
How To Sign Up To Volunteer
We would love to collaborate with you as an ARDMS volunteer! ARDMS depends on subject matter experts like you to help us deliver high-quality examinations. To get started, please follow these simple steps:
- Log into or create your MY ARDMS account.
- Click the Volunteer Now tab on the top right. You will be redirected to the volunteer portal.
- Answer the demographic questions and agree to the terms of the Statement of Service (SOS). The full text of the SOS is a link to PDF about halfway down the page. If you do not mark your agreement, you will be able to view the volunteer opportunities, but you will not be allowed to apply for them.
- Once you’ve completed the SOS, you’ll be able to search for all volunteer opportunities available to you! Click the Volunteer Now button under the opportunity.
Get Started By Logging In To MY ARDMS!
Watch our Benefits of Volunteering video to hear what our volunteers have to say!
ARDMS strives to produce a pool of credentialed individuals that will develop high-standard examinations for the next generation of sonographers. Our mission is to provide access to the best patient care for everyone and it starts with leaders like YOU! Sign-up to volunteer today! For more information or questions, please reach out to the Volunteer Engagement Team at email@example.com.