ARDMS sends Registrants many communications through multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, postal mail, MY ARDMS) to remind them of the need to renew their credential(s) by the renewal deadline, and to reinstate if the renewal deadline was not met.
If you still have not reinstated by the final reinstatement deadline of August 1, 2023, your credential(s) are permanently revoked, resulting in your need to retake all necessary ARDMS examinations and pay all applicable fees to regain an Active status.
Revocation means that:
- You will no longer hold an Active Registrant status;
- You cannot represent yourself as an ARDMS Registrant with regards to ARDMS certification, including any misstatement about being ARDMS credentialed in any specialty to current or future employers or others;
- You will no longer be included in the Directory of ARDMS Registrants, and your name will be listed as “no longer certified” on the ARDMS website;
- You will not receive any of the standard ARDMS privileges and benefits;
- You can no longer display your ARDMS credential(s), certificate(s), including digital badges;
- Continuing to represent yourself as certified is prohibited and such unauthorized activity may result in you being subject to a compliance review, in addition to being responsible for the payment of all attorney’s fees incurred by ARDMS in our efforts to compel you to refrain from any unauthorized use of ARDMS credential designations; and
- You will not have access to MY ARDMS or the CME Bank.
If your status was revoked due to a compliance matter, contact the Compliance Department at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the revocation due to not renewing, contact the Customer Care team, 8:30 a.m. –5:30 p.m. ET Monday –Friday:
Phone: 301-738-8401, ext. 1
Toll-free: 800-541-9754, option 1