Manage Personal Information
Registrants, applicants, or candidates who change their name and/or address must notify ARDMS immediately.
Address changes can be made:
- online, by logging in to MY ARDMS
- by phone, (800) 541-9754 or
- by fax, (301) 738-0312
Middle name changes can be done by logging in to MY ARDMS and clicking on “Profile.” First and last name changes must be submitted to ARDMS and include a completed Name Change Request Form and legal documentation verifying the change of name. Documentation may be faxed to (301) 576-8578, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600 Rockville, MD 20852-1402 Attn: Name Change. All documentation submitted must be legible. You can verify the update by logging in to MY ARDMS 48 business hours after the request is received in the ARDMS office.
Supporting legal documentation required must include:
- Photocopy of a non-expired government issued photo identification with signature
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, or
- Photocopy of divorce decree, or
- Photocopy of name change decree