Manage Personal Information
Registrants, applicants, or candidates who change their name and/or address must notify ARDMS immediately.
Address changes can be made:
- online, by logging in to MY ARDMS
- by phone, (800) 541-9754 or
- by fax, (301) 738-0312
Name change requests must include a completed Name Change Request Form and legal documentation verifying the change of name. The completed Name Change Request Form and legal documentation may be faxed to (301) 576-8578, scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600 Rockville, MD 20852-1402 Attn: Name Change. All documentation submitted must be legible.
Supporting legal documentation required must include:
- Photocopy of a non-expired government issued photo identification with signature
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, or
- Photocopy of divorce decree, or
- Photocopy of name change decree
Updates to a middle name only require a photocopy of a non-expired government issued photo identification with signature and a completed name change request form. You can verify that the contact information has been updated by logging in to MY ARDMS 48 business hours after the request is received in the ARDMS office.