The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®) administers examinations and awards credentials in areas of ultrasound. Through its mission, ARDMS empowers sonographers to provide exceptional patient care through rigorous assessments and continual learning. Inteleos is the non-profit governance and management organization for ARDMS and its companion Council the Alliance for Physician Certifications & Advancement (APCA).
• Inteleos Family of Brands Video
• ARDMS New 2016 Organizational Structure
• ARDMS Council Members
• Mission and Vision
• ARDMS Trademarks
• Careers at ARDMS
We administer examinations and award the following credentials:
• Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer® (RDMS®)
• Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer® (RDCS®)
• Registered Vascular Technologist® (RVT®)
• Registered Musculoskeletal™ Sonographer (RMSKS™)
• Registered in Musculoskeletal sonography® (RMSK®)
• Registered Physician In Vascular interpretation® (RPVI®)
Our credentials have been awarded to over 90,000 medical professionals worldwide and are recognized as the international standard in sonography credentialing.
Check out the following links to learn more about us:
The RDMS, RDCS, RMSKS, RMSK, RVT and RPVI credentialing programs are accredited by ANSI to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17024 Standard for organizations that certify personnel.