What is a digital badge?
The badges are digital versions of ARDMS- or APCA-awarded credentials, certifications and certificates. They act as a quick reference, offering the viewer a description of what was awarded, the steps taken to earn it, skills tied to the earner's accomplishments and links to additional information about the badge and qualifications.
What are the benefits of digital badging?
• Share your badge on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Download your badge image and URL to embed in a resume, website or email signature
• Personalize your profile to highlight your strengths
Who is eligible for a digital badge?
Active Registrants are eligible for digital badges. The badges are awarded as ARDMS and APCA award the corresponding credential and/or certificate.
What is the process for claiming a badge?
Claiming an ARDMS digital badge is simple! After an ARDMS credential or certificate is awarded, the Registrant will receive an email from Acclaim's Credly platform with instructions on how to claim the badge:
• Click the link in your Acclaim email notification.
• Create an account on Acclaim's website.
• Confirm your account, and claim your badge by selecting the link provided in the Welcome email
Now that you know how to claim your digital badges, learn how to share your badge via email, on social media and websites.