Important Update for Physicians: ARDMS has introduced a companion certification council for physicians – the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA)! Please read the post below about what APCA means for you.
Employers and others concerned about accurate, current ARDMS certification status should confirm that all documents and information presented by sonographers and/or vascular technologists are accurate to secure or maintain employment or to verify certification status.
ARDMS Directory of Registrants
– Verify Credentials of active Registrants.ARDMS Directory of Retired Registrants
– View a list of persons with "Retired" status by ARDMS.ARDMS Sanction List
– View a list of persons who have been determined to have violated ARDMS Compliance Policies and are under sanction.
Persons No Longer Certified
- View a list of persons who are no longer registered due to non-compliance with ARDMS rules pertaining to maintenance of CME credits and/or fees.Registrant Status Verification
- Obtain letter status verification by logging on to MY ARDMS.ARDMS Identification (ID) Cards
- View information about ARDMS ID cards.
Important Update for Physicians: In June 2016 ARDMS introduced the Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement (APCA), your new exclusive certification destination. As a physician, you will now seek information, apply for, prepare for, and maintain both your APCA and ARDMS certifications through APCA.org and the new MY APCA. From this point forward all the services, reminders and notifications about both ARDMS and APCA certification(s) will now be provided to you by APCA.