A Program Director may request in writing an ARDMS School Report. There is no charge for this report.
An ARDMS school report includes:
• Names of candidates who passed an examination
• The examination each candidate took during a specific timeframe
• Credentials earned by each candidate
• Aggregate examination and raw score results
• Percentage of candidates who passed an examination
Note: ARDMS provides a report for the current year and three years prior. We will not issue a school report unless at least three candidates passed an examination. Reports do not include individual raw scores or the names of candidates who failed.
How to Request a School Report
- Download the School Report Request Form. If requesting reports for more than one program, save and create a separate form for each program.
- Enter all required school information at the top of form.
- Enter student information while keeping in mind the following.
• Use formal names only; please do not include middle names or initials.
• List either the ID number OR the date of birth. If listing the date of birth, please use the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.
• Double-check that names are spelled correctly; incorrect spelling may result in inaccurate data.
• List at least three students for your order to be processed.
• Enter all data; do not copy and paste the information or it will be incompatible with the reporting software we use.
- Save the document as an Excel 97-workbook.
- Send the form via email to schoolreports@ARDMS.org. If you are requesting multiple program reports, email each form separately.
If you have questions or would like more information on school reports, please email schoolreports@ARDMS.org.