The ARDMS is pleased to share with you the plans to expand the organizational structure and governance model to better meet the needs of diverse healthcare professionals around the world. In 2016, ARDMS will introduce a new umbrella management and governance company (Inteleos™) and a new physician-centric certification organization (Alliance for Physician Certification & Advancement™ - APCA™) which will join ARDMS® in furthering its long-standing mission of raising the global standards of excellence in healthcare and patient safety.
Our promise to you during this transition is to keep you informed every step of the way. The following resources were developed to provide the sonography community with additional information, timelines and guides for what this change means for our Registrants. Please bookmark this page and also look for new structure updates via emails, in our newsletters, on our Facebook page, and when you visit with us at exhibits and meetings.
• Watch Our Video to Learn More About the Inteleos Family of Brands!
• ARDMS New Structure Press Release
• Introducing the ARDMS New Logo
• Letter from the ARDMS Board Chair and CEO on the New Structure
• Fact Sheet: ARDMS Announces New 2016 Organizational Structure & Governance Model
• Guide for Sonographer Registrants: What Does the New Structure Mean for Me?
• Guide for Midwives: What Does the New Structure Mean for Me?
We also welcome your calls to our Customer Care/Registrant Services Department at (800) 541-9754 ext. 1 or (301) 738-8401 ext. 1, Monday – Friday during normal business hours.