Sign up and submit your images now!
Thank you for your interest in submitting your images to ARDMS to further develop content for our examinations.
You may not know but ARDMS Volunteers are integral to every step of the ARDMS exam-development process. It all begins with writing questions and the inspiration for writing questions is a diagnostic image.
What to do:
- Read the complete Contest Rules.
- Complete Part 1 (Image Submission Sign Up).
- Once Part 1 is completed, you’ll receive an email with instructions, your username and password for Part 2.
- Complete Part 2 (Image Submission Upload).
- Sit tight; we’ll notify winners by December 15, 2019!
- You must be an Active ARDMS Registrant.
- You must submit a minimum of 10 images. The images will be reviewed, and must be approved, by ARDMS subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Images will be accepted in the following specialty areas:
- Adult Echocardiography (AE)
- Pediatric Echocardiography (PE)
- Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Vascular Technology (VT)
- Breast (BR)
- Images may be submitted between November 1, 2019 and November 30, 2019 (midnight ET).
- Registrants who submit a minimum of 10 images (approved by ARDMS SMEs) will be entered into a drawing for a chance to have their 2020 annual renewal fee waived.
- Five Registrants will be selected in the drawing. If you are selected and you have already paid the fee, a refund will be processed.